PE & Sports
Clubs and Activities
To find out what sports clubs you can join, please click below;
If you are unable to participate in PE for some reason you must still bring your PE kit in order to take on a different role such as coaching. This also avoids getting your school uniform wet or muddy if the lesson is outside.
If you do not have a piece of kit, bring a note from home explaining this and bring an alternative to wear until you have sorted out your kit issue.
Extra curricular clubs start at 2:45pm and run until 4pm.
- Northwood School navy/amber polo shirt
- Northwood School navy/amber multi-sport top and/or Northwood School navy/amber zip jumper
- Northwood School navy/amber shorts and/or plain black tracksuit bottoms
- Navy football socks
- Trainers (No Vans/Converse/canvas shoes or plimsolls)
- Football boots (moulded studs, no blades)
- Gum shield
PE Kit should be worn for after school sporting clubs. All PE kits should be free from any logo or brand name, apart from the school logo.
A reminder that the new Navy and Amber Northwood School PE kit will be compulsory for all students from September 2018.
We are fortunate enough to have a large amount of space and sports facilities including:
- 1 Sports Hall
- 1 Rugby Pitch
- Full size Astroturf Pitch
- 3 Football Pitches
- 3 Tennis Courts
- 2 Netball Courts
- 2 Cricket Strips
- 4 Outdoor Table Tennis Tables
- 400m running track (Summer Term)
- 1 Long Jump Pit
- Indoor Cricket Nets
Mrs Foskett - Head of PE
Mr Beer - PE Teacher/Assistant Headteacher
Ms Giles - PE Teacher
Mr Hunte - PE Teacher/Head of Year 8
Follow us on twitter for information, fixtures, team selection, results and revision