PE & Sports
Clubs and Activities
To find out what sports clubs you can join, please click below;
If you are unable to participate in PE for some reason you must still bring your PE kit in order to take on a different role such as coaching. This also avoids getting your school uniform wet or muddy if the lesson is outside.
If you do not have a piece of kit, bring a note from home explaining this and bring an alternative to wear until you have sorted out your kit issue.
Extra curricular clubs start at 2:45pm and run until 4pm.
- Northwood School navy/amber polo shirt
- Northwood School navy/amber multi-sport top and/or Northwood School navy/amber zip jumper
- Northwood School navy/amber shorts and/or plain black tracksuit bottoms
- Black football socks
- Trainers (No Vans/Converse/canvas shoes or plimsolls)
- Football boots
- Gum shield
PE Kit should be worn for after school sporting clubs. All PE kits should be free from any logo or brand name, apart from the school logo.
We are fortunate enough to have a large amount of space and sports facilities including:
- 1 Sports Hall
- 1 Gymnasium
- 1 Rugby Pitch
- 3 Football Pitches
- 1 Fitness Suite
- 3 Tennis Courts
- 2 Cricket Strips
- 4 Outdoor Table Tennis Tables
- 400m running track (Summer Term)
- 1 Long Jump Pit
- Indoor Cricket Nets
Mrs Foskett - Head of PE
Ms Giles - PE Teacher
Mr Hunte - PE Teacher/Head of Year 8
Mr Lowry - PE Teacher
Follow us on twitter for information, fixtures, team selection, results and revision